2010年3月3日星期三

My presentation experiment

I think the best part of my presentation is link closely to the request for question 1-3,and have some interesting explain.However,we tried to connect three different historical events together, and it not as well as our showed. For me,i think my biggest weakness in this presentation is not confident enough,but i can not read the paper directly. Also,it is our first presentation, we have already known what the problem is, then i will improve a lot next time

1 条评论:

  1. Hi Kevin,

    Good post--I am glad to hear that you and your group felt that you had already identified your weaknesses and especially that you feel prepared to address them. One of the best things about these presentations is that most students get more confident for each subsequent presentation.

    回复删除