2010年3月10日星期三

art

We have known about 3 different artists so far.To my opinion, they all using full of the controversial subjects to express their art. maybe the interesting part of their works is that they all showing something new and we have never see things like that before. No wonder that,their arts really shocked us and quaked our heart.However,some of their arts is unacceptable for me. I feel quite disgusting about the various shits and erectile penises because they did not show my any aesthetic feeling.Therefore, comparing with the three artists,I like Mann's works best not only she is the normal one among those:) but also her arts show me the rosy pictures and feeling.

2 条评论:

  1. Hi Kevin,

    Nice response--you do a great job of explaining why you prefer Mann to M. and S.! What about M. photos that don't have genitalia in them? Do you like any of those? Certainly, he pushed the envelope of what makes people uncomfortable, but do you think he is totally without artistic merit?

    回复删除
  2. yes.as i said in class.the definition of art is different by people.maybe some people like their arts.Actually,perhaps he want to show us the world in different angle.

    回复删除