2010年2月10日星期三

American dream to me.

King's speech is inspire people, and i have deep feeling about that.Freedom! what a touching it is! Everyone is born free and equal; no man is born a noble. Everyone has their right to fight, to know, to vote, to give a speech. It means a lot to China, people in China have no rights, just as a sheep among the shearers, the Government can do everything to us if they think the people have threated their benefit and power. For instance,in 4/6/1989,an unnature disaster happened which is called "tiananmen square protests"; it not only is humans' tragedy but also civilized tragedy. Also, covering up the truth is what Chinese Government usually does. In Addition, if somebody try to expose something which is disadvantage for the Government, the people will be caught by police. Suffrage also means nothing to us because i did not have one. Therefore, freedom and rights is what Chinese people really wanted.
I have a dream! One day, Chinese people can vote the people who they want him to be premier.
I have a dream! One day, Chinese people can know the what they want.
I have a dream! One day, Chinese people can talk everything they want to talk.
I have a dream that one day people live in China will getting better and better!

7 条评论:

  1. You really have many dreams which inspiring me,but I cannot completely agree with you.
    Because I was born in 1988 so I didn't know the truth happened in 1989.
    As we all know,something is easy to talk but difficult to do,so I have to think about the problems,but now I have a dream that you can be more happy.^_^

    回复删除
  2. 此评论已被作者删除。

    回复删除
  3. Hello Kevin, I like your writing style, which revealed me a true feeling; the feeling which really beats for its country and wants to see its country a better place. I wish your dream come true.

    回复删除
  4. actually,i borned in 1989. i did not what was going on an that day until 2years ago. i roomate told me about that, and i absolutely do not believe it at all. Unfortunatelly, it is ture.you can go google and check. tpye tiananmen square protests.
    Happy to you,too ^_^

    回复删除
  5. Kevin,

    Like Mendi, I was touched by the feeling in your post. I am sure that young people such as yourself will make China a better country through many different efforts, just as young people here also work to make the USA a better country.

    回复删除
  6. thanks a lot,Mendy.I know that,it is impossible for one man to change a country, it will become realistic only by all the people can realize that. i just want to have a clear conscience .I hope that u dream will come true,too.

    回复删除
  7. Thank you,Jessica. Actually, I think that something is universal just like the freedom and national pride. So, i feel American dream is almost same as Chinese. The Happiness.

    回复删除